Securakey eACCESS4 Add-On Kit
If you are already purchasing a starter kit and need more than two doors (or if you are adding to an existing system) these kits allow you to enjoy the low kit pricing without duplicating the software, cards and the PC Cable. The SecuraKey E Access 4 Kit includes two ET4-WXS wall switch readers, SK-ACP 2 door control panel and SK-24VDC Power Supply.
Securakey Reference Guide
SecuraKey SK-ACP Manual
SecuraKey SK-ACP Specs
To access your system from a remote location more efficiently then with standard remote desktop software, you will need to add model LAN-MOD Network Ethernet Adaptor. To control multiple locations (panels) add also NET-MLD Software (one user). You may type these model numbers in our search box to find & review these items quickly.
SECURAKEY E-ACCESS 4 INCLUDES:
SECURAKEY E ACCESS4 FEATURES:
- e*Access 4 includes two ET4-WXS wall switch readers
- SK-ACP 2-door panel
- SK–24VDC power supply
- Panel Stores 65,000 Cards and 4800 Events
- Two Wiegand Reader Inputs per panel
- Two Programmable Inputs and Outputs per Reader
- 15 Programmable Time Zones with Graphic Interface
- Software Controls up to 200 Doors per location
- Real and Timed Antipassback
- Transaction, User and Reader Reports with Filtering
- Optional Multi-Location Software with Dial-up Modem and TCP/IP Capability
- Optional integrated photo ID Badging and CCTV integration
- Optional plug-in LAN modules. SK-LAN-MOD or SK-WLS-MOD (wireless).