SEC-SD-927PKC No Touch Request-to-Exit Sensor
SECO-LARM's "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to open a door or activate a device with the simple wave of the hand. The trigger distance is up to 4" (10cm). Since it is no touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, offices or anywhere an easy way to exit is required.
No Touch -- just wave a hand in front of the sensor.
- Sensing range up to 4" (100mm).
- Attractive programmable "ring" illuminator turns from green to red or red to green when the sensor is activated.
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Easy and clean operation.
- Reliable IR technology senses motion.
- Durable stainless-steel single-gang plate.
- Quick-connect screwless terminal block.
- SPDT 3A relay output.
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Relay Type: Form C dry contact, 3A@12VDC
- Response Time: 10 ms
- Output Time: 0.5s, or as long as unit is triggered
- Sensing Range: 4” (100mm)
- Temperature Range: -4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)
- Weight: 3-oz (85g)
- Dimensions: 41/2”x23/4”x11/16” (115x70x27 mm)