No Touch Sensor Exit Egress Button PG-Button-09 with IR Sensor, Adjustable Proximity & Lock Delay Features
FAS PG-Button-09 Push Button with IR Sensor.
- Built-in micro controller with power on self testing function (green light on for one second and no action form relay red light on the complete power on self testing).
- Use of special infrared encoder design in order to avoid distraction of other infrared. double colors status light (standby: Red, Proximity: Green).
- Adjustable proximity range (3 ~ 12cm). Different object has different reflection rate. Human body reflection rate is rates as 18% which has proximity range of about 10cm.
- Door opening time adjustable 0.5~20 seconds.
FAS PG-BUTTON-09 Proximity Exit Button with Infrared Sensor Manual
- Dimensions: 5(H) x 70(W) x 115 (L) mm.
- Hole distance: 83mm
- Face plate: zinc alloy. IR sensor made of Plycarbonate fire-proof material an UV resistant.
- Power supply DC12V 15%, Power consumption (Standby: 15mA, Action: 25mA
- Door relay contact rating [email protected] with N.C / N.O outputs
- Operating temperature -20 degrees C ~ 70 degrees C
- IR sensor sealed to IP65