Linear AP5 Long Range Wireless Kit
The Linear AP-5 Wireless Kit includes a Linear AP-5 Long Range (500') Wireless Access Control Receiver (318 MHz) with two Linear ACT31B Block Coded 1 Channel Key Ring Transmitters. When the Linear ACT31B remote is pressed once it will release (demagnetize) the Magnetic Lock and when pressed again it will re-lock (remagnetize) the Magnetic Lock.
Linear AP-5 Manual
Linear AP-5 Specs
Linear ACT-31B Manual
Linear ACT-31B Features:
Linear AP-5 Wireless Access Controller Features:
- Supplied with quick disconnect key chain
- Factory programmed MegaCode format supports over 1,000,000 codes
- Two type 2016 lithium batteries supplies
- 318 MHz
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- 1.25" x 2.25" x.48"
- Excellent for gated communities, parking facilities, and industrial sites applications
- Easy to set-up and use
- Range up to 500 feet
- Supports 480 block coded transmitters or 238 individual transmitters / wireless keypad entry codes
- No dip switches
- High-gain receiver
- Supports six fully supervised MGT safety edge transmitters
- Easy to manage transmitters through programming mode.
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- 4.45" x 5.75" x 1.5" (without antenna)