Linear AP-5 Wireless Access Controller Receiver
Linear AP-5 wireless access controller is designed to operate with up to 2 gates or doors. It works for a wide range of applications and can control a one or two magnetic locks, electric strikes, barrier gates, ect.
Linear AP-5 Manual
Linear AP-5 Specs
Built-in high-gain superheterodyne receiver picks up transmitter signals from up to 500 feet away. Supports Linear Megacode format. Capacity for up to 480 remote control transmitters.
- Excellent for gated communities, parking facilities, and industrial sites applications
- Easy to set-up and use
- Supports 480 block coded transmitters or 238 individual transmitters / wireless keypad entry codes
- Supports six fully supervised MGT safety edge transmitters
- Easy to manage transmitters through programming mode.
- No dip switches
- Range up to 500 feet
- 318 MHz
- High-gain receiver
- 4.45" x 5.75" x 1.5" (without antenna)