FAS PUSHBAR36" Exit Device For Use With Our Magnetic Locks
FAS PUSHBAR36 is A high quality 36" electric exit (push) bar for indoor use with all our models of Magnetic Locks. Exit (pressure sense) bars purpose is to release electromagnetic door locks for uninhibited egress. Can be cut smaller to fit your application if necessary. The touch bar and latch mechanisms are constructed of solid steel components.
This push bar is both Normally Closed & Normally Open and can be used with magnetic locks, electric deadbolts as well as electric strikes!
Egress through access controlled doors must not require prior knowledge of operational requirements. Meeting this criterion, pressure sense bars are designed to release electromagnetic door locks for uninhibited egress. When pressure is applied, a micros-switch is actuated, immediately releasing the electromagnetic or mechanical door lock.
Dimensions: 36" x 2.76" x 2.24"
Voltage: 3A/125VAC - 5A/30VAC
Pressing Depth: 10~13mm
- 1) For Use with Magnetic Lock.
- 2) Function same as push button.....when push sensor bar, door opens.
- 3) Easy installation and can be shortened for smaller door applications.
- 4) Suitable pressing depth: 10~13mm.
- 5) DIY various lengths available upon request with minimum.
PLEASE NOTE SENSOR IS ALUMINUM. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT WEATHER-PROOF. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.