Apartment Building Access Kit System
This product is currently out of stock. Please see contact us at 800-730-8382 for alternative options.
The Apartment Building Access Kit System is designed and integrated to be used as a complete access control solution for an apartment building. This kit contains these items:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
CE1625LSWR Magnetic Lock:
- 1 Weatherproof 1625 LBS. Holding Force Magnetic Lock
- 1 Bosch DS151I Motion Sensor - Black
- 1 Linear AE-500 Telephone Entry System
- 1 "Illuminated" Exit / Egress Button
- 1 Power Supply / Transformer 1000mA
This magnetic lock provides 1625 lbs. of holding force. Weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Built-in surge suppressor. Surface mount, horizontal or vertical.
CE1625LSWR Magnetic Lock Manual
- Mount Type -Surface Mount/Horizontal/Vertical
- Holding Force - 1625 Lbs.
- Delay - Yes
- Dual Voltage Current Draw - 680mA/12V 340mA24V
- LED - Yes
- Monitoring - Yes
- Build-In Voltage Spike Suppressor - Yes
- Lock Sensor - Yes
- Dimensions Lock- 11 1/4" x 3" x 1 3/4"
- Dimensions Plate- 8 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 1/2"
- Weight - 14 lb.
- UL Listed - Yes
- CE Approved - Yes
Bosch DS151I Motion Sensor:
The Bosch DS151i motion sensor provides exit access upon motion detection. Single or double door use. Ceiling or wall mountable! Color: Black.
Bosch DS151i Motion Sensor Manual
This Exit Sensor is a Passive Infrared Detector specially designed for "request to-exit" applications. They sense motion in their coverage area and send signal an access control system or a door control device.
- 12 or 24 AC or DC Operation
- Wall and Ceiling Mountable
- Single or Double Door Use
- Internal Vertical Point-ability
- Wrap-Around Coverage Pattern
- Selectable Relay Trigger Mode
- Selectable Fail Safe/Fail Secure
- Up to 60 Second Adjustable Latch Time
- UL Listed
- CE Approved
- Power Requirements: 12 or 24 VAC or VDC, 26 mA @ 12 VDC
- Power Loss Default: Programmable Fail Safe or Fail Secure modes
- Relay Latch Time: Adjustable to 60 seconds
- Relay Output: Two Form "C" Contacts
- Relay Mode: Programmable re trigger or non-re trigger mode
- Storage & Operating Temperature: -20° to +120°F / -29° to +50°C
- Test Features: Externally visible activation LED
- Coverage: 8 ft. by 10 ft. / 2.4 m by 3 m
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Dimensions: 1.5" H x 6.25" W x 1.5" D / 3.8 cm H x 15.8 cm W x 3.8cm D
- Pattern Pointability: ±14° Vertical
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 to 1000 MHz at 50 v/m
- Listing UL: Listing BP6245
- Color: Black
Linear AE-500 Telephone Entry System:
The Linear AE-500 is for facilities with up to 250 residents or users. Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure, it features a side-lit 12 key telephone style keypad with bright, easy to read graphics, a backlit two line directory display with a programmable welcome message, a built in microphone and speaker.
Linear AE-500 PDF Manual
Linear AE-500 PDF Instructions
Linear AE-500 PDF Facility Guide
Linear AE-500 PDF Programming Guide
Linear AE-500 PDF Specs
- Economically priced
- Up to 250 user capacity
- Up to 500 block coded transmitter capacity
- Built in 318MHz receiver
- Many installation choices: Surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Built in modem for remote programming
- Multiple programming methods: from keypad, from touchtone telephone, from web browser
- Two configurable output relays
- Dimensions: 10.75"W x 12.75"H x 3.5"D
1000mA Power Supply / Transformer:
12 Volt 1.1 Amp Transformer / Power Supply / Switching Adapter.
- Input: 100-120V-60Hz 0.50A
- Output: 12V---1.1A
- Level 3 FCC Approved UL Listed
- Very compact and Small Size
All Magnetic Locks Include Armature Plate & Mounting Hardware For Basic Out-swing Applications.
Best Selling Magnetic Lock Kits